Emotio has been designed to develop the Emotional Intelligence. Through this game, we will encourage its acceptance and communication in order to make easier the development of a good self-esteem, empathy and appropriate social skills.
Emotio allows you to work the following emotional competencies:
Self-awareness: to recognise one’s emotions, to label them, to understand the emotions of others and to be aware of the interaction between Emotion-Thinking-Behaviour.
Self-regulation: confrontation abilities, competencies to produce pleasant emotions.
Social skills: to listen, to respect, to share, to develop the prosocial behaviour, to encourage assertiveness.
Emotional autonomy: positive attitude, self-esteem, self-motivation.
Besides, it allows you to think about the stereotypes and gender equality related to emotions thanks to the two characters.
· A small Objective book and a rulebook, as well as the description of 40 emotions/feelings and some questions to think about.
· 40 cards linked to a colour according to the emotion: Happiness-green, Joy-yellow, Love-pink, Anger-red, Sadness-blue, Fear-grey and Surprise-lilac.
· A Summary card with the different emotions.
· A die.
Recommended Age: 4+ years old. Versatile, adding or removing cards depending on the age or condition of players. Some recommendations to include cards:
· Age 4 and up: Annoyance, Sadness, Joy, Fear, Surprise, Disgust, Love.
· Age 6 and up: Boredom, Fun, Tranquillity, Concern, Nervousness, Embarrassment, Solitude, Guilt, Relaxation, Patience.
· Age 7/8 and up: Anger, Insecurity, Terror, Happiness, Support, Interest, Dream, Euphoria, Envy.
· Age 9/10 and up: all cards may be included.
No. of players: 2 minimum, although it’s recommended with a higher number. You may play individually or in teams.
THE WINNER: each card has a score. The player with the most points is the winner, showing they have a greater emotional ability.
SIZE BOX: 14X10X2,8 CM